Technical Features of Hales Micro Pulley Blocks
This drawing shows the advanced technical features of the Hales Micro precision pulley block for radio controlled yachting.
- Stainless steel sidestraps for strength and to prevent corrosion
- Stainless steel balls, axle and sheave for smooth running under heavy load
- Balls and sheave cannot rub on side plates, resulting in minimum friction
- Recessed side plate to allow use of small diameter sheets without risk of the sheet sliding between the sheave and side plate
- M2 stainless steel mounting bolts, nuts and washers
- Standard 16mm spacing between mounting bolts